Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Online store

Trying to get my online store up this weekend. I will be selling SandFest T-shirts, Books, Tools and sandrum.com coozies. Hope to have it up before weeksend.

Saturday February 24th is the Port Aransas Kiwanis Club's 5K Run at Horace Caldwell Pier in Port A. I will be helping with the kids tent with sand castles galore.

Got some more RAYS game pictures to post soon. These will be my last pictures from the old school film cameras. I finally made the big leap to digital cameras thanks to my friend Larry from North Padre Island. Check out his website: http://portanow.com Not much there right now but soon he will have web cams of Port Aransas. Check out the traffic at the ferry before you cross. Check out the ship channel....Port Aransas has a pass and Aransas Pass has a port...go and figure. Will put his link up on my blog soon.

Texas SandFest is next month. Make plans to attend now! This is the most fun event in Texas and you do not want to miss it.

See ya in the sand!!!
Mark

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?