Wednesday, May 31, 2017

 

Curious Day on the Beach






This castle was still standing at El Cortez.



My 10 am lesson was a no show, so I went back home to check on my cat, Cazador Pollo. Then to Cinnamon Shore for my 1 pm lesson. I worked on my demonstration and people started carving. I got on my third demonstration and it started sprinkling.


This young student didn't want to leave when it started raining. I packed up to leave at 4 pm and her family was just getting back to the beach. I left her some carving tools and she to work on a new castle.





The next images are of some of the castles being built before it started raining.






My last lesson of the day got rained out.

Great day on the beach still.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?