Saturday, April 29, 2017

 

High Winds and High Tides



High winds produced really high tides. Was surprised to see so many people on the beach today. Got a Quick and Easy lesson in, and a last minute lesson in today. So funny. I almost had two spur of the moment lessons today. One of the groups decided beach conditions were not great: and I don't blame them. The other I couldn't do because I had to check the beach conditions at one of the condos I had scheduled. Thought we could do it but when time for it came there was no beach to play on. Then I got a last minute call for another lesson. These two didn't mind the beach and the wind. Wild!!!





Two young ones and a Quick and Easy lesson.








This was a second lesson for these two. Really great job. Both remembered the stacking and how to use the carving tools.






































Let's play in the sand.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?