Saturday, November 26, 2016

 

Sandcastles in Port Aransas, Texas



Had a great visit with Sandi Coe and my mom, Dolores Landrum over the Thanksgiving weekend. All three of us enjoyed the sound of the surf and the feel of the sand and sun.





This was a second lesson for this group. They are one of my favorite families. The boys are really a bit too young to actually stack and carve the sand, however they give it the sandsculptor effort. I have done this long enough that I see how young kids learning through a Quick and Easy lesson can be building fantastic castles when other kids are just learning at seven and eight years of age.




They are all about having fun and helping others have fun.





After my lesson I went to relax by Beach Marker 16,



Looking toward Port Aransas, Texas from the University of Texas Marine Science Institute.



























Good night Port 'A'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?