Saturday, March 29, 2014

 

Come Out and Play




I really love living on the island.
There is so much to do here. All you have to do is take a walk on the beach and you see so much going on. So much to do and so many people to meet.


This mom and her sons had a great time. I wanted to spend more time with them. The boys were having a great time building a castle. Lots of imagination. Mom was looking at the artistic aspect of sand-castles. Hope to see more of these students. 






Then to Port Royal and a really great group of students.





Some of the band students wanted to build a castle. Great fun.





This group was fun. They have had a private lesson and several of the Port Royal lessons. I love these students. They just love the beach.






These guys built a sofa and a coffee table. Cooooolllll





I wish I had a pic of her finished product. This student is really talented. She has had several lessons and I just love her work.








Pictures from my back yard.
















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?