Tuesday, July 31, 2012

 

This Was A Great Day On The Island



Started the day at the Seagull Condominiums with these students. Three brand new and three second time students.
I should of got a shot of the other side. Lots of work on both sides. Still lots to finish. These guys were fun.



Then on to Port Royal for my next two classes.

This was a second lesson for a few of these students but a first for most. What a great bunch of people. These guys are all about having fun on the beach. Great seeing you again. Thank you for playing in the sand.


Lesson two at Port Royal was with two cousins. Boy, were they fun to play in the sand with. Just look at these towers.

Ta Dahhhhhhhhh



Then to Pioneer RV park for the final lesson of the day.

Almost missed this group. (Really need to do that laundry sometime.) When I got there I realized the three on the right have had lessons before. I have also caught them building sand castles on the beach before. They are awesome. Their friend had his first experience today and was just as talented. I was so happy to see them and to learn they remember so much of the lesson.
Ta Dahhhhh.


Check out the arches on this castle. This is one of the very best castles of the year.




On the way home I saw some of my students from yesterday just walking down the beach. Mustang Island is a great place to stay and play.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?