Thursday, July 28, 2011

 

What A Wonderful Day.

I had so much fun with this first group. They are fun beach people. Got a little too much sun the day before but that didn't stop them from an early morning sandcastle lesson.
Future plans on teaching grandkids how to build a better sandcastle.


Ta Dahhhhh! Great job guys. Thanks for the fun morning.


I had an 11 am lesson scheduled and am not sure what happened to it. They may have  called and told me where they were and I just didn't write it down or, they could of called and canceled due to tropical storm Don. I drove the beach checking the regular stops and even went to Port Royal looking for them. When they didn't call I figured it was either a postponement or a no show. Guess I am still on a learning curve in this business. Hope I didn't disappoint someone.




Boy! what a beautiful time with this group. Met them at the Mustang Island State Park and what a great family. The girls were just great. Every tower had lots going on. Look how beautiful this castle looks next to that surf and sand. Great Job!


Ta Dahhhhhhhhhhhhh:



 Learning Through Sun Sand and Surf.
This was a fun end to a great day. So much creativity.


Ta
Dahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Great Day!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?