Friday, June 27, 2008

 

You Meet The Funest People On The Beach

Just for fun sandcastle: Two Guys I met on the beach. Found out my friend Katsy saw them earlier in the week and gave them some pointers and some tools. Hope they come back and SANDFEST with us in 2009 .
Man! Another great family from Oklahoma. People from Oklahoma are just great. They are just made for the beach. Look at this castle.
Another evening castle. These are my favorite. Just ending the day building a sandcastle is the greatest! These two had talent running out the wazoooooooo!
Want to thank all the fun people for having me on their vacation schedule. You guys are awesome.

The birds were having a feeding frenzy as I drove home down the beach.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?