Friday, August 17, 2007

 

Another Fun Group From Oklahoma

I am convinced that people from Oklahoma are just natural beach people. Why don't they have a beach of their own? This group caught on quick and would make a fun group to build with in a contest. Excited about sand! That is what it takes to be a Sandcastler.
This group of pictures came out great. This is the best I have seen the beach in a long time. It don't get better than this!




I will show the full shots on the lesson page I post on my website after Tourist season. These came out great and the boys and their Mom show the fun people have on our beaches in Port Aransas. Hope to see this team more at contest and advanced lessons, they are a fun bunch!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?