Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Memorial day weekend part 1

You can click any of these images and view a larger size then click your back button to return.
I posted five more pictures from this group in the blog below this one.
This was a rainy seaweedy Memorial day. I had to cancel several lessons and had a few no shows or couldn't find on the beach this year. Sorry for those that got rained out but try again on your next trip to Port Aransas, Texas. Try August or September, less seaweed that time of year. Also for those that got lessons and I didn't get any pictures please send them to me at lessons@sandrum.com and I will get them posted here or on my lessons 2007 page on my website. I was finally able to get batteries and went back to get pictures of this one group. Wish I could of actually gotten the kids and parents in a photo. They were a fun bunch and very talented.

Comments:
Hi Mark,
I just wanted to thank you for the GREAT lessons in the sand. We had so much fun Memorial Weekend building sandcastles using the techniques you taught us. We plan on practicing our "sand pie" stacks (jiggled...not patted!, our archways and our sand bricks so we can make bigger and better sculptures next year.
You are the best!
Linda Yeagy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?