Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

Happy Thanksgiving Turkeys......

The Port A Sand Guy won't be available over Thanksgiving weekend. He will miss the Sand and Sea and all the Sand Castles sprouting up on the Beach. Going to take my Cats to my Mom's Place and Turkey it down!

Hey Just posted some new pic pages to the Sandrum.com web site:

Check out the students from 2006. If you don't find your picture posted, and you have a really good one you would like to add, send it to me in an email.

How about Sand Castle Days 2006 .

This has been a great year for Sand Castles. This Guy is very thankful for every day and every day in the SAND. Let's get out and Castle again real soon.

Comments:
Kind time all!
At me the desire has appeared (and the finance) on full to insure my new auto. Familiar advise buy car insurance online XIN. Advise good and reliable which will not throw.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?