Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

Port A News



This was the last day of the Chamber Sandbox. Vandals kept knocking the castle over. It is a shame that a few people can ruin a good thing for this island community and the people who come to enjoy it's treasures.

This weekend has been a beautiful weekend and great for making castles and dreams in the sand. Had several visitor's come to play in the sand this weekend and what fun they had. It is amazing at what people can do with just a little instruction and a few hours on the beach.

I am posting some of my students and their castles on my website at http://sandrum.com/lessons/lessons.html

The fourth of July weekend I will not be available for lessons but you can find me on the beach and Ave. G on Saturday the 1st celebrating my 50th birthday in the Sand. Come on out and help me build beach dreams that last a life time.

See ya in the Sand,

Mark, the Port A Sand Guy

http://sandrum.com


Comments:
Too bad vandels can ruin a good thing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?