Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

March Beach and Spring Break

Man this was a great day today. Went to the beach at Newport Pass, built a sand castle with friends and watched the waves. It is great living so close to the beach and being a sand castle guy. I will post pictures of the castle as soon as they develope.

Had several military approach the castle and ask questions about it. I tell you I get wound up when I talk to these guys. Just knowing they volunteer to help make us secure and that they put their lives on the line so we can continue to enjoy our way of life it just makes me proud to be an American.

Had dinner at the Island Italian Restaurant with my friend Terri and her two friends (my friends now too). Great time!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?