Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Whatz up


I am finally getting the hang of this blogging thing. Pretty cool stuff. While this blog is primarily about Sand Castles and Sand Sculpting, I will be inserting blogs about things that are near and dear to me from time to time.

Like my Cats: Tweeny and Manny. They are under-inflated government workers working in over-inflated government jobs. I named them from Mark Time .

I am half way through page one of my website update. Trying to get it set up in time for Tourist Season in Port Aransas, Texas. Also busy working on getting a sand box up at the Visitor's Center in Port A. Can hardly stand the wait. Please Sand Castle Season don't be late. Went to Providence REC tonight where a study of Hebrews has just started. Fascinating book. I was told once that God's word commanded that men should make coffee, and the Women shouldn't make coffee, .......HE BREWS....bah dah bing gah.

Well more tomorrow. Got to work on the Web site now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?